Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Night

I must be looking in the wrong places but I can't find a Christmas song video that pleases me (that I haven't used). I think there must be a market for more quality Christmas videos.I've never been very fond of Christmas night. Everything is over and it's time to clean up. I've always preferred Christmas Eve,which always felt rather magical.Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I've had one of the best Christmases, ever.
I will recycle this sweet,magical,heartfelt, incredible version of "Over the Rainbow" which I only recently became really aware of, although I've heard it for quite a while.
This song has wings. Part of it is the singer's funeral. Maybe that is part of the reason that it has turned into a great song for a funeral .The word" wistful" comes to mind when I hear it. Judy sang it at both her parents' funeral and we all cried.
Not a Christmas song but a universal song. I love it.

No comments: