Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Geranium

I see that representatives from Disney festival of the Masters came to Belleville to see how they could improve their sales. I haven't been to Belleville's, but I used to go to Disney's. Disney has a problem that can't be fixed. Generally speaking, Disney tourists aren't interested in buying anything that isn't mouse-related. The Disney Village, where the art show is located, switched years ago from a variety of interesting shops to all Disney all the time(mostly)
I've met a couple of women here in Minnesota who seem to be obsessed with Disney. They go every year and they wear sweatshirts with Disney characters on them.
I lived in Orlando for years and the local people tend to disdain anything to do with Disney even if they work for them. The area is saturated with art shows. Hard to make a buck.
Wish I could have gone to Belleville's.

No comments: