Saturday, June 13, 2009

Here and Now


Well, Kathy is selling at a show in Kentucky and Nora is at a show in Missouri. My family is after me to enter something. I know I should. I haven't entered in years; not since Florida. I know my stuff is in a limbo of not quite gift shop, not quite gallery. Oh, well

Here is a recipe for a Greek coffee frappe:
Hand held aerator
Nescafe instant coffee(Folgers doesn't work)
Cold water

Add spoonful of coffee powder to about 3" cold water in glass
Use aerator for about 30 seconds to make lots of froth
Add more water and mix a little bit more
Add ice, if desired
Must drink with straw
(I add a little milk and sugar free vanilla syrup)
Ilias taught me this in Thessaloniki, which, when I looked it up, is where it was originally created in 1957. Good stuff.

No comments: