Sunday, March 16, 2008

Procrastinating

I've been meaning to do this piece for a long time now. My sister-in-law is a singer. She writes and performs for children in the San Francisco Bay area. She is marvelous and hot stuff among the preschool crowd. She goes by the name"Miss Kitty". Judy wants me to make statues for her song,"Horizontal Cat". Cute song. I will make one or two others to go with the song.
A couple of years ago my son, Alex was hiking at the boundary waters with a bunch of girls from school. They sang a song about peanut butter. Alex was surprised because it was one of Judy's songs. They'd heard it from working at daycare. Nice!
Jim and I entertained a couple of guys from Holland this weekend. They don't celebrate St. Patrick's day or Easter there. Everyone has a holiday on the Queens birthday. On that day people are allowed to sell things on the street. Sounds interesting.

No comments: