Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Now



The fabulous autumn leaf show is almost over. This weekend we will start to rake the dead leaves. I am sad. I took this picture out of my bedroom window yesterday. Isn't it beautiful? I'm reminded of a line from something something from when I was in school. A famous quote said that," A thing of beauty is a joy forever." I've always had a problem with that. A lot of things that are beautiful don't last. I really try to appreciate fall and it's colorful beauty because I didn't when I was young. I always thought of bleak,cold,dead winter.

Enough of that.
These are "Speak no evil, see no evil , and hear no evil" I was wondering about "Do no evil", which seemed like the logical next thing. There is one for that,I looked it up,
but you don't hear much about it.
There are things I
don't like about them which I won't mention.

Dear Diary,
WTF

No comments: