Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sneakers & Sandals

We picked up Jim's business associate, Mr. Yang at his hotel this morning and took him to the airport. He was flying back to Korea, he didn't speak English and he didn't want to navigate the airport alone. We went inside with him and waited in the lines. I've never seen the airport so crowded. I didn't bring a book, so I people watched. They all looked like vacationers except Mr. Yang. There were two types. One group was going to the mountains to ski. They had long skinny luggage. The other was heading south, some to Cancun. A lot of the women were wearing sandals. I can't imagine getting out of my car here in 20 degrees with naked feet.
This would be a good time to go south.
I'm remaking some of my pieces for a customer. This one has glitter. Glitter is a bitch to work with.

No comments: