Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sports & Me


I'm still working on my hippo and Reddy Kilowatt. I wish I could work faster, but I can't. Reddy has sockets for ears so I'll plug the guitar into his ear.
Tonight I'll watch the only Olympic event that I can get into-the women's figure skate. I like the dance aspect and the costumes. Ha! Who says I don't enjoy sports?
A couple of years ago I went to a Timberwolves game with Molly and friends. I hadn't paid much attention to basketball since Shaq played for the Magic. I had vaguely heard of Lebron James of the Cavaliers but, boy howdy, that night he was unforgettable. He ran out and attacked the Timberwolves , racking up so many points right up front that the Timberwolves were unable to recover, so they were clobbered. I suppose I'm a Timberwolves fan because I live here, but watching James was thrilling.

No comments: