Saturday, March 7, 2009

aceo

Here is a prototype of an aceo. That stands for art cards, editions and originals, in case you didn't know.
My Day of the Dead group on 1000Markets wants us to come up with some. They have to be 2.5" x 3.5", like trading cards. I'm working on experimenting with various ways to make them interesting yet time and price efficient. I have an awful habit of spending waaay too much time on one piece and not liking it in the end. I'm hoping to work toward just doing it efficiently and letting it go before I get too precious.
Collecting aceos is becoming a popular way of collecting affordable art. They are never expensive. Prints can be less than 5 dollars and originals can be from 15 to 50 dollars.
I'm going to look for some white liquid clay online now.

No comments: