Monday, March 30, 2009

Robot & Goose


We are not into spring yet and I really wish we were. I looked out the window the other day and there was a flock of turkeys walking down my driveway. I grabbed my camera and tried to sneak up on them. Nothing doing. They all looked at me and proceeded to hotfoot it out of there. Here is a bad picture of the tail end of their parade. On the left you can see a fire hydrant with a striped pole attached to it. I've only seen these here. They are to mark the hydrant when the snow is really deep.
I was reading online about the popularity of ,"Eat Pray Love", a book by Elizabeth Gilbert. Maybe the second half was better than the first part that I read. One woman's spiritual journey consisting of traveling Europe, shopping, eating and having affairs. I just couldn't care enough to finish it.
Well, obviously this weather is making me cranky. I'll work out my spiritual journey in clay.

No comments: