Monday, August 11, 2008

Barbie & the Manatees

Someone asked me to remake my "Saving Manatees" piece. I wanted to print the label because my handwriting is poor. The ink on my printer was going out so we went to Walgreens. They advertised refilling ink cartridges. They were unable to do it so now I have no ink. I'll have to call on Molly to write it when she gets up.
The dog is going to Greece as part of a gift box for Giorgio's family. She is Barbie the dog, who his daughters named after Barbie doll. House dogs aren't popular in Greece. I felt sorry for her until we went to the beach house and she ran free and played with all the other dogs there. It's kind of like dogs were here years ago. They didn't come in the house, but no one minded when they ran loose.
Here in the suburbs it's a big deal if a dog is loose. The dog catcher is called. I had to get Truman from the pound before we got a fence.

No comments: